Gladys from Gladys Tells All has blessed me with this here major award! She says I'm in teen hell and deserve it. Y'all don't even know the half of it! Anyway, Gladys is a real kick in the pants and has a very fun writing style. I've been trying to figure out what blogs she reads so I can go read the comments she leaves. If they are anything like the ones she leaves here she is busy spreading good cheer and belly laughs all around. Check her out if you haven't already.
Okay... I have to tell 10 secrets about myself and then pass the award along. I don't know if I have 10 secrets left!
1. I always rub my feet together before I fall asleep. My family yells at me if I start rubbing them together while we are watching a DVD. I regularly fall asleep while watching DVD's and have only seen parts of many movies.
2. The smell of burnt microwave popcorn turns me into an unreasonable hag.
3. I love perfume... but only my own.
4. I watch Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi channel... I know. I'm hanging my head in shame.
5. I flip through People magazine while standing in line at the grocery store but don't buy it.
6. There are two loads of laundry on my couch that need to be folded. But they are all wrinkly now. I can't decide whether to re-wash them, throw them back in the dryer with a wet towel, or iron everything.
7. I played with my barbies until I was 14 when my mother took them away... and I missed them. A lot.
8. I listened to a Jim Croce CD 3 times in a row yesterday.
9. I don't like french fries or potato chips. I never have. I don't know why I eat them anyway.
10. I once dropped a chicken breast on the floor while I was dishing up every one's plates and fed it to Double Shot anyway.
I am passing this on to:
Chris of DIET COKE ROCKS. She and her husband are raising two of their grandchildren as their own after raising six children. She is very honest and I get a kick out of how she says things. One time she had a post where she said she didn't feel like blogging and for everyone to bugger off (or something like that) and I still laugh whenever I think of it.
Laura~Peach of Silence is Broken. She is also in teen hell. She tells it like it is. She's shared her story on her blog and I am in awe of her determination and grit. She's real people!
Karen of Fresh Fixins. She writes just like she is in real life and she is a HOOT!!! She's also very real and down to earth... and FUN!