Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nothin' But P*ssin' and a Moanin' this Mornin'

I have been horribly cold and nauseous for days now... after weeks of my back hurting. The baby factory has done been burnt down, so don't even go there. I've been wallering in my bed eating Sonic ice and popsicles. It. just. will. not. go. away. And yes, I am aware that the ice and popsicles are not helping with me being cold. I just don't think I can handle drinking anything hot.

My. house. is. a. wreck.

Double Shot was near impossible to get out the door this morning and Mr. Macchiato is going to be late for work. That after a wonderful night of problems with Double Shot. Who says teen boys are easier than teen girls??? They need to be beat. He is moodier and more difficult to handle than the girls combined! LORD. Have. Mercy. Please!

All my Christmas decorations are still up. In my world, that is a crime. They never go up before Thanksgiving and they get put up on the 1st. That is just how it is supposed to be.

It is windy. Stupid Lu can't even handle a breeze. She paws at the door and then throws herself against it if you don't open it soon enough. She was flipping out and when I opened the door she and Benny both barrelled through right past me and the towel... tracking mud all the way down the stairs. Just following them downstairs and getting them in their crates about did me in. Of course, Benny is whining and wants to play. NO!!! They are lucky I have no strength.

I never even showered yesterday. Today is Chai Tea's day off and we have plans to go pay her tuition and buy her books. She told us how much it was going to be yesterday and the total was not right... which means I'm going to have to go round with the cashier and get that figured out. I don't even know how I'm going to pull myself together and get out the door.

I warned you. Nothin' but p*ssin' and a moanin' this morning. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nuthin.

14 comments:

Roland Hulme said...

You're not alone. My wife is TERRIBLY glum and depressed. I honestly think it's the weather or something. It's dark and cold when we get out of bed. It's dark and cold when we drive home from work. We're all poor from Christmas. We're all feeling fat and out of shape.

Oy. For some sunshine!

Gladys said...

You have a classic case of the Can't help it's. I perscribe a week in Hawaii. Boys are moodier than girls and throw bigger fits or they just seem bigger because they are bigger.

The fits with boys seems to be about the time they stop wetting the bed and start having wet dreams. Hormones glorious hormones!

Hang in there. Have you gone to the doc to see if you have some type of brain fog or something?

SheroSkyKnight said...

There was never any problems with my brother and me, I guess my parents just got lucky. The college prices probably don't seem to add up, because there are online classes and they like to charge a little more for those.

MaBunny said...

Aww C.B, I hope you feel better! I know those pissy days and they just downright SUCK!
Hope you are able to get out the door and get everything done with Chai Tea's upcoming college days.

Flea said...

Sounds like you need a long nap, a hot toddy, then a trip for a mani/pedi and massage.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

throws hands into the air... was not me who ever said boys are easier than girls... both sexes have HUGE insane issues! and BOTH have crappy attitudes and..and... and well you know... I have this stupid cough thats driving me nuts...but it seems most the time to be better... Hope you are feeling better fast Love n hugs Laura ps our stupid tree is still up too... and that is ILLEGAL.

Just Me said...

I'm sure you'll get it together for Chai Tea in plenty of time.

I know you want the Christmas stuff to come down, but you have to admit that this ditty is quite appropriate for today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I14YHnzVhQ

For us, Decorations Down Day is 1/6, the Epiphany. I've got 'em all gone except for the wreath on the front window and the kids' little trees in their rooms. I'm being met with all sorts of protest there, and I haven't had the stamina to fight it just yet.

One year, our formerly-fresh Christmas tree didn't come down until after Valentines Day. UGH.

Kathy said...

Just look around the house and start laughing hysterically tears streaming- choking and gagging as you laugh, the men in your life will get worried, then they will hussle and bustle around, cleaning and clearing away all that needs to be cleared. While you lay on the couch covered in a nice warm comforter, supervising.
Well, it's a good thought anyways...
Take care of yourself! Hugs!

His Living Sacrifice said...

"Who says teen boys are easier than teen girls??? They need to be beat. He is moodier and more difficult to handle than the girls combined!" Since I have a teen boy and an 8 year old daughter, thanks for giving me hope for the future ;-) My Son has been giving me a hard time too, ugh! I pray you feel better soon. I've been down on my back the past two days. Must be something in the air.

Angela said...

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) Moan, piss, and moan again girl...hmmmm, I'm just trying to figure out, piss by going potty? piss, by pissed off mood? Piss, because you have dogs like mine that piss on your floor and you stepped into it? Pissin, like your pissin fed up and ready to beat some one? Can you tell I like writing this out, like I have a problem with controlling my mouth when it comes to these types of words, and THANK GOD you didn't write the short form for the f word, because, oh my goodness gracious, would I REALLY write that one out in FULL here,,oh Dear God, thank You so much that Coffee didn't write that word, amen!
Go to bed Coffee, and tell everyone you just need to get well. I have two TEEN boys girlfriend. I'm not even going to go down that road and start thinking about them, because I'm going to be PISSIN girl!!!!!
I wish I could come over and make you a milkshake, than start yelling at everyone and telling them to take care of you. than make me a milkshake, freeze my buns off and fly back home,lol.
((hugs))here's another one for ya.

Chris H said...

Ahhh ya poor bugger! I hope you do get outta bed.. do sort out the tuition cost.. and then get back into bed!

Chris H said...

And let's not even try to compare boys to girls... lets get real...teenagers are ALL bloody awful. full stop, end of story.

noexcuses said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for your crummy day! The let-down after the holidays, combined with the college kids going back, as well as the high school kid(s) going back, it's a wonder you were able to post! You did good!

Thoughts and hugs coming your way!

SheroSkyKnight said...

I know the solution to wrangle in the most wild of us kids, send us through the military! I know a few basic trainings couldn't hurt to teach us to calm down, worked for all my fellow military friends, we all turned out well behaved. =P