Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bloggy Break

Deborah at Songs from my Journey has posted her interview!

I do not know how all y'all that work and/or have kids at home during the day find computer time, or time to blog! I'm here all day by myself and... I need to take a computer break so that I can get my home life back on track. This laptop really can be like a crack pipe for me so I am going to have to just check my e-mail real quick in the morning and then again in the evening. Mr. Macchiato thinks I can't do it... oh yeah? Watch me.

If you post an interview do leave a comment here. I'll go check it out real quick and post a link so others can go see when I check my e-mail. If you've already done one and I missed it, leave me a comment here.

I'll be back to regular posting and reading other blogs on Monday.

9 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

you show him !!!! will be here waiting for your return!

Angela said...

You have a blessed time in the 'real world' while we wait for you here on the other side,lol.

God bless sis..((hugs))

Just Me said...

Yes, you can do it!! It's hard, I know. When my kids are in school I'm on the blinkin' computer for most of their school day, with occasional get-up-and-stretch breaks to throw in some laundry or dishes or get a shower.

Half of my work involves using the computer, so I can't exactly "get away" from it. I have to be here. When I start drooping over a dry transcript, and I have time, I'll post a blog entry to perk myself up a bit.

Glad my interview made your day.

Kathy said...

It is amazing how fast and furious house chores can be accomplished when need be (to get back to blogs of course). A few years ago some 'horsey' lady friends shared a secret with me; our 'crack pipe' being our barns, yep horse gals would rather clean barn all day than vacuum house. Their secret was, rush from the barn back into the house 15 minutes before husband due home from a hard day at work. Spray scented pledge on big table suface, fill sink with scented pine sol, light scented candles, rapidly run vacuum through the house.... supposedly, all of the cleaning product scents, fool husbands into thinking the wife was busy slaving at house work all day. I was surprised that I had never thought that bit of cleverness up myself. But then, maybe that is why I was single for so long..... now the cowboy prefers me smelling and looking like I spent the day in the barn. Odd man.

Karen Deborah said...

I'm puttin my 50 cents with Mr. Macchiato, Monday is a long time from now.

Flea said...

Uh huh. I think we've heard a variation on this theme before. As much as I'm pulling for you, I ain't holdin' my breath. :)

thislittlepiggy said...

Enjoy! :o)

Sandi McBride said...

Enjoy the break! I know exactly how you feel
Sandi

Brenda said...

What is it about this time of year? I have cut back on my blogging too. Too much going on! Spring is around the corner. I think it may energize those of us living in the arctic areas.