Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanks!!!

Angela at Free Spirit Haven blessed me with this award on Friday. Thanks Ang! I love the word fabulous! My son calls me "The Fabulous Twit."

Now I am to share 5 things that I am passionate about (Angela changed it from addicted to) and then pass it along to 5 other bloggers. However, I am going to answer with the 5 things I am addicted to because... well... I'm just feeling silly. I've given it a good think and decided I should put those things which I absolutely must do each and every day!

1. Bathing!
2. Moisturizing!
3 Brushing my teeth!
4. Wearing clean underthings!
5. Eating!

Bloggers I am passing the award on to:

1. Paula
2. Laura-Peach
3. Chris
4. Trisha
5. April

7 comments:

Chris H said...

Why thanks you sweetie for the award! I will have to add it to the others I've yet to post on me blog! I'm sorry I've been missing in action lately, but life is a wee bit hectic at the moment what with one thing and another, not to mention Christmas too! eeeeekkkkk!!!! Not enough hours in the day right now, and getting so tired! *sigh*

Gladys said...

You left out breathing. Yeah I'm kinda addicted to clean underwear too.

His Living Sacrifice said...

I need to be more attentive to moisturizing, especially during the winter months. What's your favorite moisturizer?

Laura ~Peach~ said...

giggles.... 5 things I am addicted to...
not in any order...
1. BLOGGING (reading as much as writing aka venting)
2.COFFEE!~ nough said there right?
3.Clean unders daily ABSOLUTELY!
4.must eat daily... not sure if that addiction or just because the body requires food... of course I enjoy it too much. specially CHOCOLATE
5.All my children... As i blush after admitting that... since 1983...GULPS yeah I am addicted.

THANK YOU MY FRIEND, for making me FACE MY ADDICTIONS!
Hi I'm Peach and I am addicted to...

Karen Deborah said...

ok who is going to give me this award? I love this stinkin Barbie doll Audrey Hepburn looking sticker. Ok so do I have bad breath? I want it.

April said...

Thanks CB! You're so sweet! I have totally been neglecting my blog since NaBloPoMo. And then the holidays and blah blah blah. You just gave me a little pick me up! Thank you!! ;)

Flea said...

Good list of things you're passionate about. Trisha has tagged me, so now creative juices must flow!