Monday, December 1, 2008

Little of This, Little of That

Good Morning from my little corner of this world!

Frappy's boyfriend came down to meet us this weekend.
He had never been to Garden of the Gods...
So Frappy took him there.
He passed the Dad test.
He passed the Mom test.
He passed the Chai Tea test.
He passed the Lu Lu test.
He passed the Double Shot test.
(this means Double Shot likes him AND he seems to like Double Shot!)
and...
HE PASSED THE BENNY TEST!!!

However...

He was not fond of the name for him on this blog...

You know... Pumpkin Spice.

So, with his approval, his blog name is...

CUPPA JOE

(and I'll tell you a secret... He's CUTE!!!)

Now...
Christmas is Here!!!

One seems to hear



Words of Good Cheer


From Ev'ry Where


Filling the Air...

7 comments:

Angela said...

I love this post! I love the pics. girl,,your amazing! I do like his nic name too..What beautiful pics of those rocks..WOW....

Melody said...

Great post! I love the cute sock!

Cuppa Joe! I love it!

Chris H said...

Love the socks! Christmas is coming and I am feeling a little bit.... excited! Even looking forward to putting up the tree! Lovely that you like Cuppa Joe!

AmusedMomma said...

Yo -- I'm giving ya a blog award. Come pick it up.

Do the meme with it if you like.

I like that's you've changed the boyfriend's name to Cuppa Joe. Suits him better, yes?

Those socks are wild!

claudia said...

Oh YAY! Everything seems so right with you! I'm glad that Cuppa Joe passed all the tests...what a relief!
Happy happy to you!

Flea said...

Ooh lala! Cuppa Joe is much more comfortable ... and permanent ... than Pumpkin Spice. Good for him!

LOVE the sock dance!

Rick said...

It tickles the button on my tender ego to see my artwork framed and hanging so prominently on the wall of your little corner office. I blush with not so modest pride.

May I post this photo on my blog?