Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Have a SAFE and HAPPY New Year!!!

BOOPER!!!








Booper is my boy. My fur baby. My buddy. My pal. He's not always a good boy. But he's always a happy boy.



























Lu Lu is an old girl. I think she loves Booper.

What's not to love?


























Mama... Lu Lu's not being nice to me.

















Well... maybe Lu Lu does sometimes get tired of Benny.
Just a little.



Be Good Boys and Girls as you ring in the New Year!!!

*** Just so you know, what this post actually looks like on the blog does NOT look like what I composed and ... and I'm frustrated... AND I accidentally deleted the last picture... AND I'm not messing with it anymore!!! AaRrUuGgHh!!!

7 comments:

Enchanted said...

Love your dogs! They are so cute.

Happy New Years to you and your family!

Sheri said...

Happy New Year! Love your puppy pics. I so regret not keeping Britney's litter mate so she would have someone other than ME to play with at night!!! But I love my baby girl . . .

Angela said...

Happy Happy New year!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((hugs)) I'm praising God for you in my life at the end of 2008, and 'ringing' in the New Year 2009. Your such a blessing woman!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Don't ya just hate it when it doesn't do what you want it to do? I love your dogs. Wishing you a safe and sane NYE.

Just Me said...

Yup. I hate formatting Blogger posts with photos. It's thoroughly aggravating.

As I mentioned before, the one of the top of Booper's head with one ear flying really captures that happy retriever personality.

His Living Sacrifice said...

They are adorable! I have a chihuahua and a beagle. Happy New Year to you too!!!

nancypants said...

Your golden boy looks so much like my Bruce!! :^) He's adorable!

Happy New Year!