Seven things I did before:
2. Taught Sunday School.
3. Inner city/homeless ministry.
4. Meals on Wheels.
5. Talked on the phone.
6. Once a Month Cooking. (where you make and freeze 30 meals)
7. Soccer Coach.
Seven things I do now:
2. Drive my son all over.
3. Go to my son's sporting events.
4. Play with my dogs.
5. Research stuff I'm interested in.
6. Procrastinate cleaning, laundry and ironing.
7. Think about what I want to do with my life.
Seven things I would like to do:
1. Write books.
2. Be more self-disciplined.
3. Missions work.
4. Help people.
5. Make a difference.
6. Get back to cooking dinner every night.
7. Speak clearly.
Seven things that attract me to my husband:
1. He prays out loud with me... even when I don't.
2. He is faithful and responsible.
3. He makes me laugh.
4. He is handsome and smart.
5. He still gives me butterflies and makes my knees weak.
6. He is bad at flirting.
7. He's not a door mat.
Seven favorite foods:
1. Big salads with all kinds of stuff thrown in!
2. Hot-n-Sour Soup.
3. Grandma style pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy.
4. Homemade rolls hot from the oven.
5. Fruit salads.
6. Anything made with pumpkin.
7. Fancy coffee drinks with all the fixin's.
Seven things I say most often:
1. I'll be off the computer in a couple minutes.
2. Shut up Paco!
3. No! Benny! NO!!!
4. I don't feel like cooking.
5. When will you be home?
6. You are p*ssing me off. (Sorry. It's true. I'm on my third teen and I just can't take it anymore)
7. Love you!
Seven people I am tagging: