Friday, December 12, 2008

ACK!!! Running, Running, Running Today!

I had to take Double Shot to school today. Well, I had to let him drive to school while I worked on my overall muscle tone in the passenger seat. Have I told y'all his school is half an hour away? Yeah. Funny how long that seems at some times and how short at others. Like when I only have half an hour to get ready to go somewhere.

Double Shot is getting better at driving but a little too comfortable behind the wheel for my taste. The way he switches lanes is undoubtably racking up some additional grey hair. He comes up to stops just like his father. FAST. I tell him to, "slow down... s l o w D O W N... SLOW DOWN FASTER!!!" That makes him laugh. Not me.

I'm going to post pictures and possibly some video tonight around 8 pm.

5 comments:

Flea said...

Oh girl, you scare me. I am SO not looking forward to this.

His Living Sacrifice said...

My Son (17) just got his first car, a Jeep Cherokee Sport 1997. He makes me nervous too. I'm gonna steal your quote, "slow down faster"! I'll check back in on your blog later. I'm going to go add your link to my list. I love your blog!!!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

IT IS 8 PM here! Kid drivers OH Dear.... I have a head full of GRAY!~

noexcuses said...

My Katya turns 16 in January, so we are "student" driving now. She has similar lane changes to yours, but she adds a little twist. Once she gets into a lane, she turns too much and then tries to make up for it. The drivers in the back must think she has been drinking...

Grey hair....I think that's why God had someone invent Clairol!

Can't wait to see your 8:00 post!

Karen Deborah said...

That's Pa's job, I can't do that anymore.