Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged!!!

Miss Paula of Kids Say the Darndest Things tagged me a few days ago. It's been awhile since I've done one of these so... why not?

• Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules in your post.
• Share seven random/weird facts about yourself.
• Tag seven random people and link to their blogs.
• Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.

SEVEN RANDOM/WEIRD FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:

1. I still feel horribly guilty about the time in the 5th grade when I let a big ole loud (cough) foof right as the teacher rang the bell and when everyone looked at my table I blamed the girl sitting next to me and no one believed her when she said it was me.

2. I was married before I would drink milk because my mom always mixed one part real milk to one part powdered milk. Now milk gives me the foofs.

3. I still fantasize about being a rock star. Or an Olympic athlete. Or being amazingly HOT.

4. I stuffed my bra in high school. Not every day... but more than just once or twice.

5. If my knickers are too tight or ride up... I am very mean to my family.

6. Watching someone eat ribs makes me want to PUKE.

7. I can still fit in my wedding dress. I bought it at a chubby chick shop because I was six months pregnant.

I am tagging:

Trisha, Claudia, Piggy, Melody, Debbie, Karen, and Laura

6 comments:

claudia said...

Thank you...I don't think I have ever been tagged before. I am going to have to think a little about my random/weird stuff, cause, doncha know I am not all that random or weird...it's everyone around me! LOL

Laura ~Peach~ said...

gee you honestly think I know SEVEN whole random /weird facts about ME???
LOL ok I will play along...
hugs Laura

Angela said...

"I still fantasize about being a rock star. Or an Olympic athlete. Or being amazingly HOT."

Yepper, that's me too! My parents even bought me a huge kareoke machine about 8 years ago..I drove my family nuts singing, anyone walking by in the evening, would hear me through the windows and some would even clap and shout out..LOL LOL..I'm a wanna be rock star..gymnastic, anything gosh darn sizzling,,LOL..((hugs))

Melody said...

I did it! I thought of seven things!

Thanks for thinking of me. :-)

Flea said...

I love the wedding dress one. :) And maybe you're lactose intolerant? Yogurt might help with the foofs. :)

thislittlepiggy said...

Oh no! I smell bacon! :o)

I'll give you 7 things...

1. Every time I find a product I really like to use, it's discontinued.

2. I really liked Vanilla Pledge furniture polish.

3. I love knockwurst. Only the kind from the Army commissary.

4. I love thick, crisp sheets. Either on my bed, or paper ones to write on.

5. I still enjoy snail mail.

6. I don't know how to operate my cell phone.

7. I did this meme just for you! :o)

Feel like you know me any better?