Miss Paula of Kids Say the Darndest Things tagged me a few days ago. It's been awhile since I've done one of these so... why not?
• Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules in your post.
• Share seven random/weird facts about yourself.
• Tag seven random people and link to their blogs.
• Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.
SEVEN RANDOM/WEIRD FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I still feel horribly guilty about the time in the 5th grade when I let a big ole loud (cough) foof right as the teacher rang the bell and when everyone looked at my table I blamed the girl sitting next to me and no one believed her when she said it was me.
2. I was married before I would drink milk because my mom always mixed one part real milk to one part powdered milk. Now milk gives me the foofs.
3. I still fantasize about being a rock star. Or an Olympic athlete. Or being amazingly HOT.
4. I stuffed my bra in high school. Not every day... but more than just once or twice.
5. If my knickers are too tight or ride up... I am very mean to my family.
6. Watching someone eat ribs makes me want to PUKE.
7. I can still fit in my wedding dress. I bought it at a chubby chick shop because I was six months pregnant.
I am tagging:
Trisha, Claudia, Piggy, Melody, Debbie, Karen, and Laura