Sandi at Holding Patterns tagged me...
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Sandi said, Since the Coffee Bean is so sassy I'd like to know how she got that way...genetics or life? So, I think I will have my six random facts go along that line.
1. I am only sassy in my mind, writing and with those that I am comfortable with. In most situations I am very quiet and more of an observer. I do have the ability to step out of my comfort zone in an effort to put others at ease... such as when I am the host or am in some sort of leader capacity.
2. It is entirely possible that I am mentally ill. Or have split personality. Or am humorously retarded and intellectually repressed. If so, I totally blame it on my parents. Just kidding Mom. It's my Dad's fault. (That's to see if my Dad is reading, I don't think he is... so yeah, all his fault).
3. I am procrastinating my Thanksgiving preparations. I do it every time. EVERY. TIME. It is an illness. I'm sure of it. And I'll pull it off. I always do. Last year... I made homemade pies at 3 am. Yes, I could buy them. But, I won't.
4. All my laundry is done. Not the ironing. Just the laundry. That is enough to declare a moment of silence on this day next year in remembrance. I pray it is not the last time.
5. I love pumpkin flavored stuff so much that... I'm actually kind of over it for this year. Hmmm... Apple pie is sounding mighty fine. Is it a crime to not eat pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving?
6. I made homemade lasagna for dinner. I forgot to take Prilosec this morning and I now have a raging case of HEARTBURN and I haven't even laid down... and I'm TIRED. Oh Lord am I tired... I've been reading how acid inhibitors are actually bad for you. Should I try to drink some apple cider vinegar? I tried that once before and I think it burned off all my nose hairs.
Now for the tags...
I TAG YOU if you if you have a blog and you've been reading mine but have never commented! I'd like to get to know you, so if you want to play along, leave me a comment and I'll come check you out!