Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Need Prayer!!!

I'm stressed. Very stressed. Today I go in for another injection. I did experience some relief with the one last month in that it smoothed out some of the choppiness in my voice but it was short lived. Today they are going to use a camera to see if they can get the injection in the right spot. They will thread it down through my nose. I've had this done several times before but never coupled with an injection. All of it is most unpleasant and I am very anxious. I am trying very hard to be a big girl and think about it logically. I hate getting through the disappointment of failed injections... and at this point, I've had way more of those than successful ones. Way more... I go this afternoon.

This morning Mr. Macchiato and I have a counseling appointment with Chai Tea. We've got to cover some tough stuff... Sigh.

Can I just crawl back in bed?

Oh... and I have to take the boy to school this morning. And he's got a good attitude and is doing what he needs to without being crabbed at... which means I'm going to have to let him drive.

I need prayer today.

14 comments:

Rick said...

You sure do need prayer kid-o (sorry I mean Bean-O).

Who is the secretary that scheduled this kind of day for you? Oh! (sorry again) that must be you.

Every time I see a bean today I am going to pray for you. And I live in a very beany world!

claudia said...

Aww Coffee Bean, you have a lot on your plate today. I will be praying for you, please let us know how everything goes for you!

Trisha said...

Good luck with the injection! I know what it is like to get your hopes up to have them dashed. Be confident! This one will make a difference! I am certain!

The counseling session will bear wonderful fruit.

I am praying for you! Then again, I always keep you in my prayers!

MaBunny said...

Oh Coffee Bean, I'm so sorry you have all of that being thrown at you in one day... you definitely have prayer from here in Texas! /hugz too...

Laura ~Peach~ said...

hugs and prayers!
LOVE YOU!

Two Dogs said...

Feh, another boring day for you. If all I had to worry about was getting something unnatural shoved up my nose and then going to listen to a touchy-feely showing of The View, I would thank my lucky stars.

All you need is a caramel macchiato, hitch yo' paints up and keep on going. At least you don't have to wash dirty dog feet.

Flea said...

Honey, I'll be praying for you. Therapy will go well. So will the injection. You're in God's hands. Now let Him do His job, girl!

Sue said...

I hope your appointment goes well. I'll be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way!

Hugs!

Sandi McBride said...

I'm having coffee and prayer for a coffee bean that's being ground just a bit to close to the edge...and thinking of you today!
Sandi

Angela said...

I'm coping Trisha's response and praying in agreement, "Be confident! This one will make a difference! I am certain!

The counseling session will bear wonderful fruit. (Me, Freak#1 is adding Matthew 18:18-20)

I am praying for you! Then again, I always keep you in my prayers!"

Love you and holding you close in prayers and thoughts...

Chris H said...

All the best, hope it goes well with the injection and with the kid talk. {{{HUGS}}}

Just Me said...

I'm reading this later than usual. I hope everything is going well.

Karen Deborah said...

bless you heart some valium is on order. you can talk on valium. Just move back out here your voice will get better.

Melody said...

I'm coming in on this a bit late...you're probably already done with the proceedure, but I'll be praying for you.