Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!









Take a few moments to think about what you have to be thankful for in your life, American or not. One of the things I'm thankful for is all of you neat bloggers out there and for how y'all have been a part of my life this last year. You've made me laugh. You've made me cry. And you've made me feel more connected to others in a different way. A lot of us live in places where our homes are surrounded by fences and our hearts are tucked away behind invisible walls. Something about the anonymity of blogging allows those fences and walls to fall. I know I've shared my heart here in ways I would not do in person, at least not until after some time has passed and a relationship has formed. It's funny... there are some people that know me in real life that read this blog and I've been told on several occasions that it wasn't until they read this blog that they feel they got to really know and understand me. So many of you have shared your hearts on your blogs and as I've read your stories... your ups, your downs... your laughter and your tears, you've made my life richer.
a
Thank You and God Bless You!

16 comments:

Gladys said...

What a beautiful place. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Oh and give the new boyfriend the third degree for me. :)

Two Dogs said...

I see that I jumped the gun with my White Trash Wednesday post. I should have just jacked these photos. Where is that, Petticoat Junction?

And Mississippi is supposedly illiterate rubes. HA!

MaBunny said...

I agree Coffee Bean...and those pics are truly beautiful!

Angela said...

Blessings to you precious woman. You have beautiful teeth! Blessings to your family and your dogs..and any cats if you have them..((((hugs)))
I'm glad I found you that night..Of course in person, I may only recognize you by your beautiful teeth,,LOL..but hey...I've come to love your heart...
angela

Laura ~Peach~ said...

what a beautiful place... and how true... Love n hugs HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Karen Deborah said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too pretty lady!

thislittlepiggy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :o)

April said...

You have the prettiest teeth! Be thankful for that!! :)

Trisha said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Coffee Bean! You have enriched my life with your blog as well . . . it is such a nice blogging world we live in, isn't it?

Love the self-portrait!

Melody said...

Happy Thanksgiving, right back at ya! Beautiful pics!

Chris H said...

Happy Thanksgiving chick! Love the photos, are they of your home area?

Just Me said...

Happy Thanksgiving! It's been a bit nutty, so I just don't have the time to comment as often as I'd like.

I do keep reading, though. I wouldn't miss your blog for anything!

Enchanted said...

Oh, I love the pictures and especially the one of you with your arms in the sunglasses!
Hope you had a lot of fun on Thanksgiving.

Melody said...

I just gave you an award! :-) Come by my blog and pick it up!

Sandi McBride said...

Lovely place...and we luckily live a place that is just as lovely. We are very fortunate in that we are able to say we have all we need...how wonderful is that? Hope your Thanksgiving was peaceful and full of love
Sandi

Angela said...

Just wanted to stop by this morning to let you know I love ya!! ((hugs))