Friday, November 7, 2008

The Green Menace

Hey Paco!
What do you want?
Your favorite person to terrorize is home...
Frappy? She's here? You must show me!

Oh yes... I see her!

You better keep that nasty bird away from me Mom!

I'm putting him back in his cage...


Heh! She does not even notice me! You are right about her and facebook.

Mom, what are you taking pictures of?

I'm just playing with my new camera.

Yeah, well you better not be taking any pictures of me!


She's buying that? Hmmm... I am ready now.

Frappy, I've missed you...
I am coming to you, my darling!


Oh... so close... just one little nibble of your flesh...

MOOHHHMMM!!!
AAAH AH AAAAH HAA HAA AAAAHHH!!!
Laughing, laughing and more laughing... he he!
That is SO RUDE MOM!
So... you bring me back to my cage then?
I feel so used.
Now... you will pay...
SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK

8 comments:

Rick said...

Funny post - I fear meeting Paco some day.

Elysa said...

Parenting teens can be so fun....sometimes.

david mcmahon said...

Nice work. A win-wing situation for sure!

Debra W said...

KJ, that is too adorable! Just popping in to check on you. I hope that everything is going well!

Hugs,
Debbie

Accidental housewife said...

I feel for Frappy. You see my niece had one named Chicita and he is an evil bird. I went to kiss him one time and he pierced my lip with his beak. Really all the way through and then hung there like a lip ring.

Brenda said...

FUNNY!

MaBunny said...

Paco is cute for sure, I love birds but the ones I've had don't terrorize me, lol.
The cockatiel I currently have is sweet and adorable, but not menacing.

Chris H said...

Hee hee he, he is cute. We had a ringneck parrot years ago who was so adorable too. He was darn good at stripping wallpaper too.. hmmmmmm now that I remember it he was a little bugger! But gave nice kisses.