Monday, November 24, 2008

Boops and Lu

Well, Good Morning Benny!
a
I love you Mama. I be a good boy.
a
Good Morning Lu Lu!

If you say so. Did you make me any coffee?

Pway wif me Wu Wu!

Oh, for the love of Pete. Where's my coffee?

I play nice, promise!
a

Why do you have to be so cute?

I wanna play tug-o-war, kay?
a

I don't want to play tug-0-war.

I don't have to play with him if I don't want to, right?
a
That's right old girl.


What are you doing home Double Shot? I love you!









Lu Lu won't play tug-o-war with me Mama... will you?
a

No, I'm taking pictures. Go ask Double Shot.

Will you play tug-o-war with me Double Shot?
a

Yeah.










I love you Double Shot! I do, I do, I DO!


Heh, that all ya got Booper?
a
I'm just a pup. I don't play football. I don't have big muscles.

Hmmmm... Benny's getting more attention.
I guess I'll play tug-o-war with him then.

Old age and treachery overcome youth and skill everytime big boy! He He!

Oh Really? I say Ha!

Oh, it's on big boy. You know I'm getting that back!
a
I'd like to see you try Grandma!

Bring it!
a
Stand back cause I'm bringing it!

Really... you call that bringing it?
He He He Ha He Ho Ha He!!!

Yeah... that's what I'm talkin' bout!
I love you Mama!
a
I love you too my Mr. Happy Booper de Dooperdedoo!
a
**Yeah, so... I'm, like, totally not getting a thing done. Darn dogs! Why do they have to be so cute? And... I'm sorry. Yes, Booper is my favorite. It is okay because Lu Lu is Mr. Macchiato's favorite. Don't be feeling sorry for her. She's not even really a dog. She's a CAT... in a dog suit. I know it.

10 comments:

Sheri said...

I love your puppy pics!!!

Mine was . . . well, not bad, because it wasn't really her fault, but check out my blog as to WHY it's been a r e a l l y long weekend with not a lot of puppy love going on! :-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Chris H said...

ha ha, they are very cute! I love the goldy too! our dog is just a cat in disguise too.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

LMAO CAT IN A DOG SUIT LOL.... they are adorable!

Angela said...

Your house's layout is similar to mine,,lol. Beautiful dogs..Thanks for sharing....

Mr. Macchiato said...

Cat my ***. Booper wishes he was half the dog Lulu is.

Coffee Bean said...

Well, will ya look at that! Ole Mr. Macchiato making and appearance on the blog! I thought that last comment might flush you out! Boops is da dawg and you know it!

Flea said...

Booper's just the cutest thing EVER!

Sandi McBride said...

A CAT IN A DOG SUIT!! I'm laughing, I'm laughing hard...what lovely fur babies! Don't fret now, but I tagged you...hope you'll play along!
Sandi

Linda said...

I have a golden here in MS named Libby, who also loves to play tug-o-war. Maybe they need a play date.

Karen Deborah said...

funny, Mr Machiatto's comment is hilarious!