Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chasing Rays of Sunshine!














The fabulous Patsy posted some fun "Sun Art" photos she took in her home last week here. I thought it looked like a neat thing to do so I grabbed my camera. It was interesting to me as I waited for the sun to come through the windows that most days I don't even notice how beautiful the light can be... Then I wondered about other areas of my life and how the beauty of it is often taken for granted by me. I hope that today you are able to stop and look for those things in your life that bring beauty and light to you. Not just the sun coming through your windows... those things that are such a part of your life that they often are overlooked. Open your eyes anew and take stock of the little things!

9 comments:

Flea said...

Thank you. I was just doing that. I have a killer headache. Migraine. Tension headache. Whatever it is. But I know that it will go away. Soon. That it's temporary. And I'm glad to have it because it reminds me to pray for Katie at http://overflowingbrain.blogspot.com/. If you're not familiar with her, please head on over and tell her I said hello? Then pray for her? Thanks CB.

Patsy said...

Fun...I hope the idea is contagious!!

I like your pics...even wavy light how cool.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

very cool ... I wish my house was as pretty as yours :) and dust free I can dust in the morning and by evening you cant tell I did anything... comes from living on a dirt road I guess... I love the little things they are the greatest blessings!
HUGSSSSS
laura
Ps its fun texting with you too :)

Mabunny said...

Very beautiful indeed! From the pics it also looks like you have a very pretty house too:)

Chris H said...

TOTALLY COOL!~!! Must look at sunbeams again!

Brenda said...

When I was a little girl I sat in those spots to play!

Trisha said...

What a neat idea! I love your pictures and the fact that you took the time to "chase the sun!" My kitties enjoy doing just the same thing!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures.Very peaceful. And your house is super clean! I do not see any dust! LOL!

Karen Deborah said...

AMEN!! But uh I really think you were showing off that you cleaned your house so well!