Friday, September 26, 2008

Just for FUN!

My cell phone notified me that I was running out of text space... I thought y'all might get a kick out of some of the texts I've received.

From Mr. Macchiato:

Why don't you answer the phone!

YUM (this was accompanied by a photo of the table at our favorite Mom & Pop Chinese restaurant that we usually meet at for lunch once a week when he went there by himself)

43 to 0. Final. Suck-o-Rama! (Last Saturday's football game... first loss for the Varsity team and against last year's #2 at State)

I am tired and unmotivated.

Fart while the music is playing. Is your camera broke?

From Chai Tea:

la la laaaa laaa laaa

My cat.

Its cause one chic got fired.

From Frappy:

I just texted dad 2 see if he could transfer money so I can buy snacks for my dorm.

Went and got the cable thingie so I can get internet.

Yeah i've got lots of friends now.

Trying to figure out how to hang this cork board (it still isn't hung)

No bueno.

Idk

I love u too!

From Double Shot:

Am I staying here until football?

I'm too freakin tired for this testing!

What time are you gonna be here?

I'm so happy to be at school (accompanied by an unattractive picture of himself)

Dork!

I'm hungry. Bring food.

We are on the bus now.

When are you going to be home?

Good night! I love you! Be safe!

I need food.

Hello Fabulous Twit.

What's for dinner?

At least this school year he hasn't sent me pictures of dissections.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

Mabunny said...

HAHAHAHA, I just learned how to text lat year,isn't that sad? But I think I've sent and/or received only a few, just not into texting that much.

Trisha said...

Too funny! I especially like them in the absence of your side of the converation!

I think your boy is always hungry!

Have a super weekend!

Flea said...

Your text thingy can get full? No way! My kids don't have cell phones, and I don't text. Because mine would fill up too. But not with such interesting messages!

Chris H said...

Yep, I also get text's like yours. ... only lots more.... I do afterall have just a few more kids than you! lol