Monday, September 29, 2008

Grumps Galore

Oh. My. Gosh.

Lu Lu... 4 am. Yes. She needed some water. Normal occurrence during the night in these parts with her little kidney problem. We don't let her have water in her crate because she will just drink and drink and then need to go potty 3,467 times. There was a breeze outside. Lu Lu does NOT like breezes or wind and gets grumpy about them even when she is in the house. That dang dog was all in a dither. I let Benny out at the same time but he decided to be a pain when he heard me hit the snooze button at 5:15 am and felt that I should come down and play with him. I most assuredly did not but they both got kicked outside. I laid down on the couch for all of five minutes before Lu Lu started barking... GRRRRRR!!!

Mr. Macchiato took the last razor but left the bag in the cabinet so I assumed there were still razors and didn't buy more... full grown cow birthed right in our upstairs hallway! Then I made the mistake of asking him how he wanted me to pay for something... triplet calves in the kitchen.

Double Shot... discovered his 3rd Mp3 player had gone through the wash... like its two predecessors. Full blown two year old tantrum in the family room complete with flying Mp3 player.

Mr. Macchiato moved on to Double Shot... every light left on downstairs... books on the floor in the family room... yada yada yada. Double Shot telling Mr. Macchiato to chill out. uhhhhhh... I'm sure they are having a wonderful ride to school right now. Mr. Macchiato is going to be late for work. In fact, it takes him about 20 minutes to get from Double Shot's school to his office. I'll be getting a call so he can recount the ride to school... just so I don't feel left out.

But... they've been gone a little bit and the dogs are snoozing away and I feel the stress oozing out. It is Monday morning people!!! I've been doing great on my diet. I am about to leave to go make a fool of myself, yet again, in my jazzercise class. It's pretty bad when the old ladies tell you that you'll catch on... I will. Eventually. This will be a good day. I promise.

8 comments:

Mabunny said...

LOL, that kind of start to a day would make anyone cranky. The other day i needed crackers for a recipe, and since the bos was there I assumed there were still crakcers in it... there weren't.
Haven't fun into the razor thing yet, but have fun out of soap, deodorant, toothpaste and stuff that I normally don't pay attention too, becasue i"m in another bathroom, or don't use that particualr brand, lol. Hope you destress some more

Just Me said...

There's a reason why people hate Mondays. I did too until school started in September. Now it's nice to have the house to myself for a bit.

Tell Double Shot it doesn't get any easier. We've lost three cell phones to the laundry. The last one was so bad they couldn't recover my phone book. I lost nearly 120 phone numbers.

Sometime in the middle of the night, my husband gets up to pee. the dog waits until AFTER he's gone back to bed, and then she nudges ME to let her out. Grrr.

Flea said...

Sending good day thoughts your way. We've had two iPods go through the wash. The first, my daughter's Shuffle, didn't make it out alive. She had to wait till she got another one - 2 Christmases later.

My boy's went through the washer and dryer - his is a newer Shuffle, and still works. Go figure.

Maybe try sticking the MP3 player in a Ziploc bag with some of those moisture absorbing bags which some in pill bottles and with shoes, seal it shut and let it set a week.

Maybe he'll check his pockets from now on?

Cheffie-Mom said...

Have fun in Jazzercise and have a great day!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

hugsssssss When and IF martha kills the ipod I wont buy hear another... what a royal pain in the buttocks...

The other fun stuff too Mondays bite ... most of the time :) hope yours gets better!

Junebug said...

Hi there! Rainy days and Mondays always get me down! Ha! Actually I don't mind Mondays anymore, it is almost the same here every day. No kids at home at the present time. My husband leaves for work with me still in bed. I get up when I feel like it. Isn't that bizarre?

jojo said...

ahhhh, Monday, Monday...;)

Rick said...

Stressed? Take a look at my most recent posted doodle.