Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh Good Lord, A Meme... Thanks Flea!

The Good Flea tagged me in a meme and I told her I'd get around to it... Well, I guess I am round to it.



7 things I plan to do before I die

1) Learn how to accept my faults!
2) Get all of our pictures organized!
3) Write a book!
4) Climb a fourteener!
5) Go on a missions trip!
6) Change the World!
7) Save a Life!


7 things I can do


1) Cook!
2) Clean (when I feel like it)!
3) Read!
4) Write!
5) Dream!
6) Laugh!
7) Love!


7 things I cannot do


1) Math!
2) Speak easily!
3) Read outloud!
4) Sing!
5) Model swimsuits or lingerie'!
6) Eat whatever I want!
7) Eat whatever I want! (I know I put that twice, that's how much it bums me out!)

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex


1) Belief in God!
2) Sense of humor!
3) Intelligence!
4) Quiet Strength!
5) Ability to admit it when wrong!
6) Honesty/Integrity!
7) Protective over those weaker!

7 things I say most often


1) You make me laugh!
2) Oh.. uh uh!
3) You Dork!
4) Stop it!
5) I'm irritated! (Mr. Macchiato's fav! Not really.)
6) I'm gonna google that!
7) I said I'd get off the computer in a minute!


7 celebrity crushes


1) Celebrities are dumb.
2) Celebrities are annoying.
3) Celebrities have trainers and lipo suction.
4) Celebrities poop too.
5) Celebrities are boring.
6) Celebrities are often celebrities for STUPID reasons.
7) I bet some celebrities eat their boogers.


Here is where I am supposed to list 7 people who now have to do this meme. But... I am always afraid I will list someone who doesn't like meme's. And I don't always follow the rules. So, if you want to do this, just let me know in the comments and I will go check it out and leave you a sassy comment.

5 comments:

Flea said...

You're welcome. Heh. And I love your celebrity crush responses. :)

Debra W said...

KJ,

Just wanted to let you know that your brother is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that his condition is improving.

Hugs,
Debbie

thislittlepiggy said...

I like memes. I just haven't seen one that I haven't already done. ;o)

I think some "celebrities" eat boogers too.

Mabunny said...

hehe, I did that meme too on yestedays post. I was tagged by Karen @ Fresh Fixins. Glad your brother is recognizing people and such, but also praying his recovery time goes well.

Karen Deborah said...

ha ha very funny. I already did it. Flea tagged me too. Your celebrity crushes cracked me up.