Friday, August 1, 2008

Meet Taffy!

This here is Taffy. Salt Water Taffy to be exact.
My mother breeds Shih Tzu's. Taffy is a Shih Tzu.
My mom also breeds Griffins and Teddy Bears.
Teddy Bears are a mix between a Shih Tzu and another kind of dog that I can't remember the name of.
Mr. Macchiato never really cared for Shih Tzu's. In fact, he calls them Shit Zoo's.
That is because my mom's beloved first Shih Tzu named Zoe came into our house all prissied up with pink bows in her hair and bejeweled collar and leash and decided she was going to rule the roost. And she pooped on our floor. Twice. Then she went into heat for the first time and my mom put her in little designer bloomers. It was just too much for him.
a
But... Taffy changed that. Just look at her sweet face. We all fell in love with Taffy. Even Mr. Macchiato. Taffy was born the day before Benny. They are both 18 months old. Taffy has a job right now. She has to have some babies for my mom. But, when she is done, Taffy will come to live with us.
a
Lu Lu has a kidney problem and we don't know how much longer she will live. She is doing well right now but she has days... We won't get Taffy until Lu Lu passes on. Our friends are worried... they asked Lu Lu if she needed help and they told us they were going to be watching. Then they asked if they could get one of my mom's dogs too.

This is Miss Daisy May. We had a lot of fun playing with her. She is one of the teddy bears. I think her Daddy is a Bischon. Whatever that is. She was an only puppy. That is very rare. In fact, I don't think it had ever happened with any of my mom's dogs before.

She has the cutest little puppy bum!

Do your job well Miss Taffy! We can wait a long time for you!

12 comments:

Chris H said...

OH WOW... it's like looking at our wee dog Teddy! He is a cross between a Bichon and a Shih Tzu!!! And I named him Teddy cos he just looked like one! Over here they are called "designer dogs" and cost the earth! Teddy is worth every cent, even when he does his 'business' on me carpet!

Trisha said...

What cute dogs! I think I would have rolled my eyes at the designer bloomers too so I sympathize with Mr. M.

Just Me said...

Oooh, I'm sorry about Lu Lu.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

adorable! hate to hear about lulu and hope it is a long time before you do get taffy :)

Brenda said...

Oh what a beautiful little dog. I love little dogs. We have a yorkie/pom and a yorkie/poodle. They have the sweetest faces. I'm very sorry about LuLu

thislittlepiggy said...

I want one! :o)

Flea said...

Oooh! Drop kick dogs! Sorry CB - no love lost for little dogs here. I'm a Benny fan. Maybe the Teddy Bears are mixed with hamsters? They do have sweet faces, though.

claudia said...

Oh Taffy isso cute! I love dogs of all sorts, and to me the more, the merrier! I only have two, a big one and a little one, I would love to have more, but I will be good and only have the two.

April said...

I just spent the last half hour looking at these pictures with my daughter and then explaining to her we absolutely CAN NOT get a dog. But I want one, I really do. It's all your fault. :)

Becky said...

Awwww.

Kiss the puppies for us.

We are too busy with kids to do puppies right now, but someday.

The Maid

Sue said...

Ah! So sweet! Love the little fluffy faces.

Karen Deborah said...

so cute!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry to hear about your lulu girl feeling so sickly.