Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh My! Another Award!

I am one of the recipients of this award designed by the oh so sweet Laura~Peach of Silence is Broken! The caption says, "YOU are the sun on my rainy day, thank U." I want to pass this on to my real life fleshy friends:

Elysa of Musings from Graceland. I miss her and her family so very much! I haven't even gotten to meet their youngest little puddin' and she's going to be three soon.

Karen of Fresh Fixins. I love her sense of humor and her blog! I feel like I have gotten to know her so much better since we both started blogs and it makes me wish we had been able to get to know each other more in person when we were in the same town and going to the same church! And people... she makes the most fabulous cake ever! I have dreams about the wedding cake she made for a mutual friend. Wow.

Paula of Kids Say the Darndest Things. She is my closest friend in Colorado. I enjoy her on so many different levels... she's funny, she's smart, she's interesting and she's got a wonderful heart. She lost her father this week and while he's in a better place... it is still hard to say goodbye. She has a beautiful post up on her blog. Please remember her and her family in your prayers.

I'd also like to pass it on to one other bloggy buddy. Trisha of In My Dreams I Can Talk. I don't know her in person but the condition we both share draws me close to her. She has a very caring spirit that comes through on her blog and I am in awe of her efforts to educate people about SD. She is a true teacher and while she can no longer teach... she continues to do so through her blog.

5 comments:

Elysa said...

Awww-w-w-w....thanks so much, K'lue! I love you, too! MWWWAAAA-A-A-AAAAH!

And you definitely are the sunshine that peeps thru on my rainy days.

Karen Deborah said...

Thanks if it's ok I'll pick up the spreading the magic one. Peach gavfe me a micky mice one too.
Do have any you would like? How but those wrinkle dogs aren't they cute?

thislittlepiggy said...

Someone say cake?

Mabunny said...

Gratz on the award. I got it too, and I love it! I passed it on too. I would have given it to you but but Peach already had!

Trisha said...

Coffee Bean-

I am so honored to be included in your "flesh" friends. I am so thankful that I "met" you online and that we can share out journey with SD together.