Monday, July 14, 2008

I Can't Believe it is Monday Again Already!

UGH! Too much to do and too little time! I had intended to post the story of someone suffering from SD or dystonia once a week when we got back from vacation. I also have been wanting to update my sidebar... I'm having some trouble returning e-mails and I don't know why. They keep getting kicked back... but not all. It is strange and neither Mr. Macchiato or I have the time right now to figure that out (meaning neither of us wants to hang out on the phone while we wait for earthlink). Anyway, if you sent me an e-mail and haven't heard back, that is most likely the reason.

Football. Oy. Weight lifting and conditioning started back up this morning after a two week break. Regular practice starts next week... however, last week they started throwing out surprise practices. And guess what? He's got practices in the evenings this week. High School sports are TOO COMPETITIVE in my opinion. I mean, come on people! Weight lifting and conditioning for football started the Monday after school got out! BUT, Double Shot plays other sports. Baseball had ended BUT they put the high school team on a summer league. He missed the football practices until summer ball ended but still went to weights and conditioning in the mornings. Two a days start next week. These are KIDS not professionals. The head coach is out of town right now... so this is the doing of the defensive line coach... okay, I am hyperventilating.

I just needed a little rant. I've got places to go, people to see, things to do... you know?!?! Not really. But, I've got A LOT to do! Like, you know, tend to my blog. And read blogs. Well, and paint, and move furniture, and do laundry, and make meals, and do dishes, and go shopping, and... and stuff. I started the next installment on my Uneducated Housewife's Guide to Politics for the Uninterested last night... and I am hoping to get it done for tomorrow. Sooooo... if you don't see me on your blog over the next couple of days... it is because I'm busy. Normally, I'd blow some of this stuff off. Because, well, I can. But... Mom-in-law is coming on Saturday. She hasn't been here since before we remodeled last summer and well... we haven't finished. We can't before Saturday but I'd like to give it my best effort and get as far as I can. I just wanted you to know. Because I am nice like that.

3 comments:

noble pig said...

I can't wait for the next installment...

Jody said...

nothing like mother-in-law company coming to kick a housewife in the butt and get some things done! Thats the only time my house gets deep cleaned is when company is coming.

Chris H said...

You are all talk and no do!!! I saw you sneak over here and leave me a comment!!!! Ta by the way... now get back to your jobs woman!!! LOL