Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No Limbs, No Limits

I went over to MUD's blog to let him know to come here for his award. I saw his Mental Health post that was a response to a comment left on his Sense of Humor, or Lack Thereof post. Last week I saw the following interview with a man who was born with no arms and no legs on Greg Laurie's blog. My family and I have watched it many times and it certainly put things in perspective. I pray that MUD's commentor will find his way to this... whether it be by following my comment here of by MUD posting it or linking to it... or however.

6 comments:

Two Dogs said...

I know that this is the single most insensitive thing ever, but just watching that video brings to mind all of the jokes about "What do you call a man with no arms or legs......?"

People adapt and that is great. Plus it is always good for a laugh. Okay, let me get started on my way to Hell.

Coffee Bean said...

Behave yourself Two Dogs:o)

Laura ~Peach~ said...

what an awesome testamony and what a blessing thank you.

noble pig said...

When you watch that, you just count your lucky stars for what you have.

Mabunny said...

WOW!! Just goes to show you what people can accomplish, when others think they can't do anything!

Melody said...

Thanks for "introducing" me to him through your blog. I hadn't ever even known about him until yesterday, but he is my new hero! What an awesome attitude!