Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Awwww... I Got an Award!

Alison of RDHMom created the above award and was so gracious as to include me in the list of those she was giving it to. Thanks Alison!

Alison left it open on how we could pass it on. I thought about it for a bit and I normally would want to give it to everyone. However, this time I decided to only pass it on to one other person. MUD of Riding with MUD. MUD stands for Mean Uncle Denny and he has a cute story on how that nickname came to be. MUD served in Viet Nam and rose to the rank of Colonel. He and his wife live in Kansas on a bit of land they call Rabbit Run. He has been married to his wife since 1968 and he is clearly crazy about her. They have one son. I really enjoy reading his blog and learning his opinions. Hop on over there and tell him Hi for me! Tell him to get busy on that book too. I'm waiting!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats Coffee Bean. Your blog is awesome!

Melody said...

Congratulations! I always enjoy reading your blog too. :-)

claudia said...

Congratulations! You deserve that award, I always look forward to seeing what you have to share.