Thursday, July 24, 2008

An Award!

The fabulous Trisha of In My Dreams I Can Talk gave me this award.

The rules for this are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

But... I'm not going to follow the rules on this one. There's been a flurry of awards going around lately and... my little ole brain is tired. And... my mother-in-law has been visiting this week. And... I just want whoever reads this to consider themselves bequeathed with this award. Please let me know in the comments if you are taking it so I can go take a peek at your blog if you are not already on my list and so I can edit this to post a link to your blog so others can go check it out!

5 comments:

Carin said...

Very cool! Have fun with your company too!

Flea said...

The heat AND your mother in law? I'm so sorry! You don't need an award - you need a vacation! Hope you get relief soon. :)

noble pig said...

Awesome.

Brenda said...

Congrats! Have fun with the mother in law.

Sue said...

Ha! Funny timing, I just gave this one to you on my blog. Please stop by when you get a chance. I posted a link to the S.D. post you did a while back too.

Hang in there with the heat and your mother-in-law!