Sunday, June 29, 2008

We Was gOnE on VaCaTiOn!!!

We went on a Road Trip!!!
But, we are not going to discuss gas prices or the fact that many gas stations cut you off at $75... nope, not gonna mention that... nope, nope, NOPE.


Frappacino Sleeping
Too bad her brother has a cell phone with a camera...
And her boyfriend's number.
She was not a happy camper when she found out!

We saw lots of stuff...
Like roads, and sky and land...
and this train.


And... big giant rocks.

And... rivers...

This here is the Columbia River
That there on the other side is Washington State...
We were driving on the Oregon side.
So... Where Did We Go? What Did We Do?
Who Did We See?
I'll be filling y'all in on the details this week! Right now, I am POOPED!!!
I've got my own big bed with crisp clean sheets calling my name!!!

10 comments:

noble pig said...

Good for you, I'm heading to Oregon as we speak!

MUD said...

Here I thought it was something like work getting in the way of your Blogging. I try to not drive anything that will hold more than $75 dollars worth of gasoline. Hope you had a great time. MUD

Ecolo said...

Glad you had a break. Can't wait to hear the details.

Trisha said...

Sounds like a good vacation! I hope you enjoyed!

Carin said...

Thanks Frapp for the smile! Too funny!

Brenda said...

Welcome home! I know where you went ; ) I'm glad you had a good time.

Just Me said...

Ooooooh! I am so envious! I want to drive out west and see EVERYTHING! My husband's family did all of that when he was a kid, and it makes me green when they talk about it. He says we'll go when our kids are a little bigger.

My son really loved the railroad overpass. The boy loves trains!

Kathy said...

Welcome home. You were missed! I love the sleeping picture. She is cute!
Around here, many of the gas pumps have been adjusted to $99.00. I still have to slide my card through a second time to fill up. I try to not go below 1/2 tank any more. *sigh*
Looking forward to seeing your vacation pictures.

Karen Deborah said...

I was wondering where you've been. We have been gone too. Great piccha!

Elysa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.