Sheri over at Life, Love, and Other Drama, has tagged me.
First the rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. List the rules.
3. Share 6 important things about yourself.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your entry.
Six Important Things About Myself
1. I love ice cream but it doesn't love me.
2. It creeps me out when people I don't know touch me... unless it is a child.
3. I hate doing laundry. It just never ends.
4. I am almost always way early when I go places... except for church on Sunday mornings, in which case, we are usually there a few minutes before things start. At the mere thought of being late somewhere, I break out in hives. Not really. But, I do get upset.
5. I love windy days.
6. I don't always play by the rules. The only important thing about me in the previous 5 things is that I am lactose intolerant. And that is only important if you invite me over to your house and feed me ice cream. Because I love ice cream and I will eat it. And then we will all be sorry.
I am also not going to tag four people. I say if you read this and you want to participate... Go For It!!! Let me know in the comments so I can go check ya out... and so the other people that read the comments can check you out.