Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Sheri over at Life, Love, and Other Drama, has tagged me.

First the rules:

1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. List the rules.
3. Share 6 important things about yourself.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your entry.

Six Important Things About Myself

1. I love ice cream but it doesn't love me.

2. It creeps me out when people I don't know touch me... unless it is a child.

3. I hate doing laundry. It just never ends.

4. I am almost always way early when I go places... except for church on Sunday mornings, in which case, we are usually there a few minutes before things start. At the mere thought of being late somewhere, I break out in hives. Not really. But, I do get upset.

5. I love windy days.

6. I don't always play by the rules. The only important thing about me in the previous 5 things is that I am lactose intolerant. And that is only important if you invite me over to your house and feed me ice cream. Because I love ice cream and I will eat it. And then we will all be sorry.

I am also not going to tag four people. I say if you read this and you want to participate... Go For It!!! Let me know in the comments so I can go check ya out... and so the other people that read the comments can check you out.

3 comments:

Mabunny said...

LOL K.J., I too am always early. My husband has learned to deal with it, but I get hysterical 9 kind of ) if we don't leave exactly when I think we should. When we do? we are usually the first ones there, hehe.
The other day Nicole was supposed to go to a friends house and because of gas prices and whatnot her mom and i decide to meet halfway for a switchoff, she saida aorudn 145, I was there at 143, i called her cell phone and they were just leaving the house! Sound familiar?
Have a great day

Sheri said...

I'm also lactose intolerant, and have no will power to say no! I've learned to carry Lactaid and Immodium with me. Usually 6 of the 1st and 2 of the second and I'm good to go! LOL

Debra W said...

You are also, TOO CUTE!

Hugs,
Deb