Monday, June 9, 2008

Group Three...

Linda @ When You Think You’ve Seen it All

Linda is a new blogger and I am looking forward to seeing what she does with her blog! She recently told about a harrowing experience with her dogs. She is a nurse going through... uh, I can't think of how to spell it and am too lazy to go check... sigh... saying that made me feel like a loser so I went back a looked... anesth...ugh! I forgot already... okay it is anesthetist training. Check it out!

Ma Bunny @ Able’s Antics

Ma Bunny is a wonderful lady with a big heart. I love the lapghan she made for me after winning her blog contest. She is trying to raise awareness of pediatric cancer by crocheting hats. I just attended the graduation of a beautiful young lady that had cancer when she was a baby and not expected to live. The doctors said it was a miracle! I had the honor of teaching her American Government and Geography along with 5 other girls, two of which were mine, over the course of two years. Check it out!

Megan @ Undomestic Diva

Megan’s blog gets an R rating. She is the hysterically funny mom to 3 boys aged 5 (maybe 6 now) and under. They have a Saint Bernard named Morty and just typing that makes me laugh. Her sarcasm and wit are pretty clever. She is a Starbucks fiend and they really should pay her... or at least, give her free drinks for all the free advertising she gives them! She says some shocking stuff… stuff you might sometimes think but never say. I sometimes refer to her as, “Little Miss Crusty.” That came about after I saw a picture of her. She is very young and very beautiful. She got a kick out of the fact that I thought she looked wholesome. Her sense of humor is anything but! Remember the R rating and don’t say I didn’t warn you!

Ranger @ Ranger

Ranger has a neat blog that I'm going to spend some more time perusing. I like her conversational style of writing... you feel like she is talking to you! Poor thing lives somewhere super hot already! It looks to me a bit like Florida. Sigh... we have not seen the ocean or a beach in 4 years. Anyway, she's got some neat ideas for leftovers and the cleanest stove I have ever seen! I like how she trained her dogs too! Check it out!

Rick @ Organized Doodles

Rick is not only a talented cartoonist… he is just a really neat guy!!! I used a caricature he did for me as my blog header on my first blog, “Laughing Always Helps.” I decided I wanted to keep it as a souvenir from the first blog. I have commissioned him to do another for me. I should be getting it sometime this summer. He’s become quite busy and has a back log. Check it out!

2 comments:

Undomestic Diva said...

Me? An "R" rating???!?! No effing way!

Much love for linking me. I love your daily comments.

P.S. Candy Ass is out getting me a frappuccino for my sore throat now.

Rick said...

Thanks for the "link love" Bean. You're still on my list and I'm working your way.

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/