Monday, June 9, 2008

Group 5...

The following list is of bloggers that posted on their sites that I had not ever been to before. I was really touched! Thank you so much!

Bunny B

Her site is unlike any I've seen before. It doesn't have a title but the url says bunnymoney. It seems to be a site that lists contests... so if you like contests head on over because she seems to know where they all are! Check it out!

Claudia @ stitchintime

Claudia is in the midst of some trials! Being a mom is really hard sometimes... I know. It is oddly comforting to read about another mom in the trenches. I know I am not alone. I'm sure she could use some encouragement so drop by and help lift her head. She is also a stitcher... which I think that means she does cross stitch. Check it out!

Deborah @ Songs from my Journey

Deborah is a lovely lady from Canada. I’d been to her garden blog before. Her pictures are just beautiful. She posted about the contest on this other blog that I hadn’t been to. The music is soothing and you leave there feeling peaceful. I am looking forward to reading more of what she’s has to say. Check it out!

Mary @ Keep the Light Shining

Mary is a delightful Great Grandma! Yup, you read that right. She is really cute too! She has a little story about "Paw Paw" up and her great grandson. I got choked up reading it. She's recently been camping and is very active! What an inspiration. I will definitely be reading through her archives as I sense she has a lot of good stuff in there. Check it out!

Snbjork @ Suzie Q and Her Family, Too

Snbjork, or Suzanne, is a beautiful, young Mormon Mama with some adorable little ones! She has an incredible recipe site here, too! There are some great recipes in there and she even includes the nutrition information with many of them. Check it out!

The Cotton Wife

Last but not least and the winner of the $20 Starbucks card. She is about to have her third child in a couple of weeks! She posts beautiful pictures of their farm… there is a certain feel to them that I really like. They grow “peanuts, soybeans, corn, cotton and chilluns.” I am looking forward to learning more. She is actually running a little contest of her own... I might or might not have a nightmare about it. Check it out! I may also be hearing, "Check it out!" over and over in my dreams too!

This is very important! I tried very hard to be careful and make sure that I got everyone that posted on their blogs about my contest. If you did and you are not on this list, please let me know! It is really important to me that I link to y'all and I really appreciate it.

7 comments:

MUD said...

I am touched to be listed on your site as an "Old Dude Blog". As one of the few guys in the list it is nice to get some consideration. It is cloudy again today with heavy chances of more rain. Just what we need. MUD

TheCottonWife said...

Thanks Coffee Bean!

Trisha said...

I think it is great that you did these lists with a short description of the blog! I will enjoy visiting these new blogs over the next few days!

claudia said...

Thank you so much for posting my blog site in your list. I had a couple of very warm and kind ladies leave a comment for me and I so appreciated it! You have most certainly made my day. Thank you!

snbjork said...

Wow, thank you for the little tribute. You are such a thoughtful person! And thank you for informing some us ignorant folk about Dystonia!

Have a wonderful day!

Mary said...

The things that you said about my blog made me feel really good . . but that's what coffee is supposed to do , isn't is?

Seriously, it must have taken a tremendous amount of time and work to go through all the names to determine the winner of the contest and then to write a little review of all the blogs that linked back to yours was a BIG undertaking. It is Sooooo appreciated!
You are ONE SPECIAL BRAND OF COFFEE!

mary

Deborah said...

Thank you so much for adding a link to my blogs! I just got back from a mini vacation, or I would have been here sooner!
I'll be checking out the other links!