Monday, June 9, 2008

Group 4...

Roland Hulme @ Militant Ginger

Gosh, I was really touched that he posted about my contest. I’ve only posted a comment on his blog a couple of times. His blog is mainly commentary on political issues and current events. He is very smart and while I don’t always agree with what he has to say, I am interested in his point of view. I always come away from his blog thinking… and sometimes in search of the dictionary! He and his wife are expecting their first baby in the next couple of weeks. Check it out!

Tj @ Humble Origins

Tj is a very caring person that leaves encouraging words wherever she comments. She’s got a great sense of humor and I love her self portrait she has on her blog. She is very creative and makes some darling things! Check it out!

Trisha @ In My Dreams I Can Talk

Trisha is my fellow SD’er. It is because of her efforts to educate others about SD that I was directed to her podcasts and then to Arwyn @ The Whispered Sound of Silence… who posted a video of herself talking… that I came up with the idea for this whole contest. Trisha was a teacher. Many people with SD have difficulty keeping their jobs because most jobs require talking. The inability to be heard if there is any kind of background noise affects all areas of your life and leads to a certain level of isolation… no matter how much you try or how outgoing you are. She hasn’t been getting many comments on her blog and is frustrated. Please go check her out and leave her a comment. It will make her day! And she has done so much to try to get the word out… 19 podcasts so far! Wow!

Two Dogs @ Mean ol' Meany

What a nice guy! I was so touched that he would post about my contest on his blog! His blog is mainly centered around his views of our current political situation. I like to read about other people’s political views that aren’t on TV or broadcasting through the radio… you know, just regular people. He often makes me laugh. Check it out!

1 comment:

Roland Hulme said...

Awww! Thanks Coffee Bean! I know we don't alway see eye to eye on certain topics, but that makes discussion about it all the more fun!