Thursday, May 1, 2008

Today is Frappy's 18th Birthday!!!

I've got a lot to do... mainly get that basement done before her party tomorrow! Mr. Macchiato is taking her to lunch. The kids all go to lunch with him by themselves on their birthdays and they really look forward to it. We started that tradition years ago when we were homeschooling and were looking for a way to make the day special for them. She has requested that he take her for sushi. Do you know what she requested for dinner? Homemade macaroni and cheese.

That makes me understand my brother Buck a bit... growing up we got to choose all of our meals on our birthdays. Buck, of course, always chose steak or ribs. TR often wanted spaghetti. It drove Buck crazy. That and I always wanted banana pancakes for breakfast.


hApPy bIrThDaY Frappy!

8:00 am update... it is SNOWING. ugh.

8 comments:

AmusedMomma said...

Happy Birthday to Frappy! May it be a blessed year with much happiness.

ecolo said...

Reading your blog each day makes me feel connected to your family. Please give Frappy a hug for me. I hope she has an awesome day and a great year ahead!
ecolo

ecolo said...

It hasn't started snowing here in my neck of the woods, YET! Can you believe it - yesterday almost 80 and today snow?
ecolo

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Frappy.

MUD said...

Happy Birthday and snow in Colorado. I have often said that my last meal prior to execution would be Ham & Beans with a side of cornbread. MUD

Elysa said...

D also wanted my mac-and-cheese on his recent birthday.

Tell her the MacLellans send their birthday love!

Karen Deborah said...

Man did I get behind. i was still trying to think of a question, and your kicking the hiney of your basement! Zowie impressive. Happy birthday to the cuteness!

Chris H said...

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Frappy... may you enjoy your lunch and macaroni cheese!