Thursday, May 15, 2008

This Makes Me LAUGH!!!

blog readability test

TV Reviews

I saw this little badge on someone's blog today... only he got a GENIUS Level. Back when I had the other blog, this little doohickey made the rounds and my old blog got the good old Elementary Level as well. I was curious enough as to whether I had improved any to click on the button and check this blog's reading level. I really wasn't surprised as, well, I am ME, afterall. The 41 year old woman with the funny bone of a 13 year old boy. So... tell the truth, how do all your blogs rate? And so you know, I already checked a few and find I am in good company! Come on now! Fess up!!! How smart is your blog?

editing to say: Hmmmm... there's a little TV Reviews button there that takes you to another blog that apparently came with the readability button... Sneaky of them, but I am going to go ahead and leave it because I am afraid I'll lose the whole button if I try to remove that one part. And are these things called buttons?

8 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

did mine and mine is elementary too!

Flea said...

Sure they're buttons!

Mine is high school, but it's posted at the bottom of my blog. Last year I was elementary. I've graduamated.

Midland? Radio announcer? You go, girl. Let me know how that works for you. :)

Hey, the cows have arrived in CT. I think they might be headed to Tennessee next. You interested in one leg of their journey?

And I don't usually give people a heads up when I link to them. Sorry. I'm a sneaky linky lover!

AmusedMomma said...

Come see how smart my blog is!

And... just gotta tease...

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Love ya,
your friend until you disown me, which might be soon if I don't stop teasing ya!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I'm JUNIOR HIGH. I think I'm totally ok with that!

You still look at my blog with only one eye open initially? WIMP!!

And I'm GLAD you run your fecal matter covered toothbrush unfer hot wire. That's just good sense!

Hallie :)

Brenda said...

Ok. Now I know this thing is hokey. It said mine is genius. No way.

Karen Deborah said...

Well I'm an idiot. I ama junior high schooler and can't figure out how to post the stupid button. Jr highers are pretty brain damaged.

thislittlepiggy said...

I got genius. BWAHAHA

Trisha said...

Okay - I got Junior High. I guess that is okay!

I would have thought that all of the spasmodic dysponia mentions would have taken me a bit higher!