Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Something Fun

Julia over at My Bloomin' Life has this little bit up and I decided to participate!

Read my answers, then copy and paste to your blog, making sure to change the answers before posting. Can't wait to read about you! Please post a comment back here with a link back to your blog. If you want to, that is.

The Letter A

Are you available? No! Happily married for 19 years.
What is your age? 41
What annoys you? My voice.

The Letter B

Do you live in a big house? We thought so, but not compared to many homes in the area.
When is your birthday? September
Who is your best friend? I don't like that term at all. All of my friends are special in different ways.

The Letter C

What's your favorite candy? Caramel and Chocolate
Who's your crush? Mr. Macchiato, of course.
When was the last time you cried? Yesterday.

The Letter D

Do you daydream? Yes.
What's your favorite kind of dog? Golden Retriever.
What day of the week is it? Tuesday.

The Letter E

How do you like your eggs? Scrambled
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes.
What's the easiest thing ever to do? Eat.

The Letter F

Have you ever flown in a plane? Yes.
Do you use fly swatters? Yes.
Have you ever used a foghorn? No, but I should.

The Letter G

Do you chew gum? All the time!
Are you a giver or a taker? Definitely a giver.
Do you like gummy candies? Not particularly.

The Letter H

How are you? Right now, content.
What color is your hair? Blond

The Letter I

What's your favorite ice cream? Pralines & Cream.
Have you ever ice skated? Yes. Once. I could not move for days afterward.
Do you play an instrument? Nope. Just the stereo.

The Letter J

What's your favorite jelly bean brand? Jelly Bellies.
Do you wear jewelry? Yes, but very simple styles. My favorite is my cross necklace.

The Letter K

Who do you want to kiss? Mr. Macchiato.
Do you want kids? Well... I can't give the ones I've got back... so I guess so. I KID! Yes I want them.
Where did you go for kindergarten? El Paso, TX.

The Letter L

Are you laid back? Some would say yes... some would say no. I'm pretty much in the middle.
Do you lie? Generally, No. I do sometimes to avoid hurting some one's feelings. Sometimes I say I am fine when I am not.

The Letter M

Whats your favorite movie? Pollyanna.
Do you still watch Disney movies? Not really.
Do you like mangoes? Yes, frozen in smoothies and sliced on certain kinds of sandwiches, but not really by themselves.

The Letter N

Do you have a nickname? Yes, I have had several. My Grandma often called me Jelly Bean and Mr. Macchiato calls me Sneezy.
What is your real name? Kelly Jean.
Whats your favorite number? 5.

The Letter O

Whats your only dream? To be there for people and truly love them in their worst moments... to show them the love of Christ without judgment... to lift them up, encourage them and give them hope.
Are you an only child? No.

The Letter P

What fear are you most paranoid about? Losing my husband or one of my kids.
What are your pet peeves? Caps left off of things... detergent, toothpaste, shampoo... etc. Noisy eaters... smacking, too much saliva sloshing around, eating with mouths open... and I hate the sound of someone snorkeling their snot. HATE IT.
What's a personality trait you look for in people? Honesty.

The Letter Q

What's your favorite quote? Gosh, I really don't have a favorite quote. I feel kind of bad about it.
Are you quick to judge people? I don't think so but... I probably am on a certain level. I usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I am usually harsher in my judgments of people that I feel are judging me or who have hurt my feelings.

The Letter R

Do you think you're always right? No, I am an idiot and I know it.
Are you one to cry? Yes, but not usually in front of other people.

The Letter S

Do you prefer sun or rain? I love them both but don't like too many consecutive days of either.
Do you like snow? Yes.
What's your favorite season? Fall.

The Letter T

What time is it? 8:30 p.m.
What time did you wake up? 5:45 a.m.
When was the last time you slept in a tent? 3 or 4 years ago. We went with friends who have a fifth wheel and we froze to death and burned holes in the bottom of our tent trying to light a tent heater over and over throughout the night. They came out of their trailer all rested and happy... we then bought a trailer.

The Letter U

Are you wearing underwear? Of course!
Underwear or boxers? Grannie Panties!

The Letter V

What's the worst veggie? Brussel Sprouts... GAG!!!
Where do you want to go on vacation? Home... to Seattle.

The Letter W

What's your worst habit? Procrastination . . .
Where do you live? Colorado Springs, CO

The Letter X

Have you ever had an x-ray? Yes.
Have you seen the x-games? No... I don't even know what they are.
Do you own a xylophone? No. Or as my brother would say, "Big bowl of Nope!"

The Letter Y

Do you like the color yellow? Yes! I love it! I reminds me of Frappacino!
What's one thing you yearn for? To be able to speak clearly and do the things I did before.

The Letter Z

Whats your zodiac sign? Not that I care . . . but it's virgo.
Do you believe in the zodiac? Not one bit.
Favorite zoo animal? Lions, tigers and bears.

5 comments:

thislittlepiggy said...

Grannie panties all the way! WOOT!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Yeah for you loving Martian Child!! I knew you were a smart cookie!!

Hallie :)

Julia said...

Totally awesome! I can't believe we're so close to the same age AND our birthdays are in the same month! We rock! LOL . . . thanks for doing the meme! I appreciate it.

Mabunny said...

Love the meme, I will probably do that tomorrow. Today didn't start off real good, so just not in the mood to type much today. Just putting finishing touches on your lapghan so it will go in the mail tomorrow.
rryl

Sheri said...

Mine's up!