Sunday, May 25, 2008

Howdy Y'all !!!

I've gotten some e-mails and a couple comments wondering if I am okay. Y'all are so sweet and that really touched my heart! Yes, I am okay! I've just been real busy getting ready for my family and then spending time with them. We've had a fantastic visit and I got a BIG SURPRISE when my Dad and brother showed up with my 9 year old niece! I was disappointed that she couldn't come but my brother was able to work it out with her mother and the school and they decided not to tell me. I'll post more about it all tomorrow... and we had some last minute drama the night of the graduation!

I hope y'all are having a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

good, have fun.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

cool I am so glad you are having a great time!
HUGS

Brenda said...

Whew! I've been worrying about you. I'm glad you had some good things happen!

Trisha said...

It is good to hear that things are okay where you are. I just heard from ecolo and she said she was fine too - whew!

Good luck with the family - I am thinking about you!

Chris H said...

Re: your question about Griffin... yes he is hyperactive! He drives me nuts, he's NEVER still!!! Most evenings after dinner I just want to tie him to a chair... he is literally bouncing off the walls! Grrrrrrr.

Elysa said...

MADI GOT TO COME!?!? How awesome is THAT!?!? I'll never forget that little girl and her stay in Mississippi so long ago.

Flea said...

Drama! Do tell! :) Actually, family drama makes me queasy, having moved away from most of it. Ugh.

Mabunny said...

Glad you are having a great weekend, but don't forget to email me your address so I can send you your lapghan, its almost finished!