Friday, May 2, 2008

DLS Update: I need to move my goal...

This job is just too big with all we've had going on the last couple of days. I have found the things I need and could just shove everything back and it would look better... but I don't want to do that. I want to do this right, which means I need more time. I am going to try to finish this weekend but that may be too optimistic as we've got a lot going on. Frappacino has a bunch of girls spending the night tonight for her birthday so I may make a pot of coffee and just keep plugging away down here. Or.. I might slink off and crash. I've decided to not have the filing be part of this goal too. I'll hold that stuff out and try to work on that next week. In fact, that will be my next Dirty Little Secret job.

2 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

now your talking!

April said...

Wow! I am so impressed with your bravery and honesty. I would throw myself in front of a bus before I posted pictures of my home office for the world to see. It is such a mess I can't find anything. And last year I bought a father's day present for my dad and put it in there to wait for wrapping, and I never found it again. Come to think of it, I haven't seen my four year old in a while... Hmmm... But you have inspired me. I will set a DLS goal! Right after I take a nap. And catch up with my TiVo. :)