Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Neurotic Self

I usually do my posts in the morning right after everyone leaves the house. If I have something going on, I will get the post together the night before. Some things happened this morning that knocked me off my schedule and it is driving me crazy! I will have to post later today. I have to laugh at myself. I can't tell you how many blogs I read that I never know when they are going to post and how I try to figure out their schedules so I don't waste my time popping over... only, most people probably don't even have schedules. And most people probably don't even notice when I do what.

Anyway, a little tip for y'all. If you wear contacs... you should take your contacs out BEFORE chopping up fresh jalepenos because it does not matter how many times you wash your hands afterwards OR how hot of water you use... you will burn the living heck out of your eyes and have to wear your glasses for days. Just so you know. And you are welcome.

5 comments:

MUD said...

One time my neighbor developed an ulcer and he told me I could have all the jalapeƱos in his garden. I took home a grocery sack full and started making salsa. I'm not sure what I did wrong but the vapors from the cooking peppers ran us out of the house. I no longer try to cook them , just grind them up and eat them raw.

Flea said...

Oh my word. Thank you for the tip. I'm going to be wearing contacts shortly.

I try to post every morning before nine (usually before eight if I can), but I sometimes (okay, often) drop in an extra post during the day. I'm whimsical that way. I tend to check in the morning, then after the kids go to bed, since people do tend to have schedules that way.

Angie said...

What you need is to subscribe to a feed reader (such as Bloglines, Google Reader, or others). Once you add the feed URL's of your favorite blogs, you have only one site to check to find out which blogs have been updated recently. Saves lots of time!

tj said...

...Ooo Miss Coffeebean, you need to just enjoy this blogging stuff and don't fret if you didn't post something new - I started out like that and beat myself up because honestly I have nothing to blog about and another blogger buddy told me to just enjoy it, this is YOUR space, don't feel pressure to perform here and that is good advice... Post when you feel like it and whatever you feel like posting about... Remember, this space here is all about you girl - how you want it to look, what you want to say, etc... :o)

...And I'm on board with the protecting yourself from those hot peppers! A friend of mine wears rubber gloves when she cooks with hot peppers...

...I think of you often and hope all is well with you - you're in my prayers... :o)

...Hugs and blessings...

Brenda said...

YEOW! on the peppers! I post all over the place as far as time. Whenever I think of something, I guess.